‘Show Me’ Videos
Our mission statement at Authentic World is to:
‘Improve patient safety by reducing medication errors through the development of innovative software solutions.’
For us to do this effectively, we need to make our programs as easy for you to use as possible. With this in mind, we have created a series of ‘Show Me’ video tutorials designed to step you through commonly performed administrative functions in safeMedicate. For example, at relevant points in the program, there will be a ‘Show Me‘ that illustrates:
- How to export a list of users
- How to add or update local support contact details
- How to generate an on-screen report of overall cohort performance
- How to export a report showing user engagement
- How to export assessment results in Microsoft Excel format
- How to add or edit user groups
- How to edit the details of a scheduled assessment in ADA
- How to view overall performance for each assessment section
- How to view assessment results of an individual user
- How to transfer a user to a different cohort
- How to schedule an assessment in ADA
- How to move a user to a new group
We are aiming to integrate these videos into the next major release of safeMedicate scheduled for Autumn 2013.
However, the good news is you don’t have to wait until then to view them! The full set of ‘Show Me’ videos are already available on our Youtube channel and via the Resource Centre of our Customer Support pages.
Please let us know what you think!!